When we made our Roasted Garlic spice blend, one thing was clear — you can take literally anything that swims, runs or grows and dust it with this combo for a guaranteed winner for every dinner.
(The Regional in Fort Collins even puts it on their curly fries!)
This Roasted Garlic Salmon recipe is basically just proof of that fact. You can put this sh*t on everything. If this combo gets boring, try it on roasted chicken, potatoes, broccoli and more.
Garlic-lovers will rave about this roasted salmon. For an easy dinner, pair it with roasted potatoes, carrots, butternut squash, or whatever else is in season.
- 1 large salmon fillet
- 3 Tbsp. The Spice Guy Roasted Garlic blend
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Season salmon with The Spice Guy Roasted Garlic blend.
- Add salmon to greased baking sheet and bake until salmon is cooked through, about 12-15 minutes.
- Add a squeeze of lemon to brighten the flavor
- This would also be great on roasted chicken breast or vegetables.
Keywords: salmon, seafood, garlic, roasted garlic blend