These easy black bean burgers are quick and only use 5 ingredients! Using our Perfect Burger blend, you’ll never make any other black bean burgers again.
- 2 buns of your choice
- 1 can of black beans
- 1 egg (or a flax egg to make it vegan)
- 1/4 yellow onion
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs (regular or gluten-free will work)
- 2 teaspoons of The Spice Guy Perfect Burger blend
- toppings of your choice — we did avocado and salsa or fresh tomato, but any of your typical favorite burger toppings will work well.
- Drain and rinse can of black beans, place in a bowl and mash with a fork until you have desired consistency.
- Grate 1/4 of onion into a bowl. Add egg, breadcrumbs and Perfect Burger blend. Mix well.
- Form mixture into two patties.
- Heat skillet to medium heat.
- When the skillet is hot, add enough oil to lightly cover the bottom of the pan. Add burgers and cook for 6 minutes on each side, flipping once.
- Toast buns (optional, but not really) and serve.
Keywords: black bean burgers, vegetarian, vegan, perfect burger