Whether you spell it kebab or kabob, these babies were made for our Midnight Toker blend.
- 1.5 lbs. beef sirloin tips, cut into 1–2 inch cubes
- Onion, cut into same size cubes
- 8 ounces of mushrooms, halved (we used cremini)
- ¼ c. olive oil
- ¼ c. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. The Spice Guy Midnight Toker blend
- Marinate meat in Worcestershire and Midnight Toker blend. Refrigerate for 1-3 hours.
- Add beef to skewers with mushrooms and onions, alternating each time.
- Light grill and lubricate with olive oil.
- Add skewers and grill for about 3 minutes per side, until beef is about 130°F.
- Let skewers rest for 5 minutes before serving.
- We used metal skewers, but if you use wooden, you’ll need to soak them first.
- Marinating the meat will improve the flavor and texture, but if you’re in a pinch, you can lessen this time.
Keywords: kebabs, kabobs, steak, midnight toker, grill