Colorado Chicken & Veg Rubbed Chicken
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
Super easy baked chicken breasts that can make a great weeknight dinner option.
• 4 Chicken Breasts
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 2 garlic cloves, minced
• 1 Tablespoon Colorado Chicken & Veg Seasoning
• Preheat oven to 400°F.
• Line a sheet pan with foil and spray lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
• Coat chicken breasts with olive oil.
• In a bowl mix remaining ingredients.
• Rub evenly over top and bottom of chicken breasts, and place on sheet pan.
• Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and done.
Keywords: chicken, colorado chicken, oven-baked