Summit Steak Sausage and Potatoes
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 25 mins
- Total Time: 35 minutes
Warm potatoes, hot sausages, and bell peppers! This dish is great for all seasons and is a pretty easy dish to prepare for any skill level.
- 2 pounds medium red potatoes, pierced with a fork
- 1 large red bell pepper, quartered
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 package of Sausages (we like River Bear American Meats)
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 2 teaspoons SUMMIT STEAK AND VEG
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 English cucumber, cut into bite-size chunks
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
Microwave potatoes (or boil those babies if you’ve got some time) on HIGH 7 minutes or until almost tender, turning potatoes over halfway through cooking. Drizzle potatoes and bell pepper with 1 tablespoon of the oil.
Grill potatoes and bell pepper over medium heat 10 to 15 minutes or until tender and lightly charred, turning occasionally. Grill sausage as directed on package. Cool potatoes, bell pepper and sausage slightly. Coarsely chop potatoes and bell pepper. Cut sausage into slices.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup oil, vinegar, mustard, SUMMIT COUNTY STEAK AND VEG and sugar in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, bell pepper and sausage; toss to coat well