Quarantine sucks, get out of this World for a moment with great steak and maybe a glass (or bottle, hell at this point, maybe a keg) of red wine.
- 1/2 cup of Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce
- 4 teaspoons of Summit County Steak and Veg
- 2 pounds of boneless sirloins or New York Strip Steaks
- Mix Oil, soy sauce, and Summit County Steak and Veg in a small bowl. Place the steaks in a large resealable bag or dish. Pour Oil, soy sauce and spices over the steak and let marinade for at least 30 minutes.
- Grill the steaks over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes per side or until you reach your desired temperature. (if you’re a well-done kind of person, shame on you, kidding, but not really.)
- Take steaks off the heat and let them rest for about 10 minutes before eating. I also love to add a bit of butter to melt over the steak and a touch of flake salt on there never hurt anyone either.
Keywords: Steak, grilling