Marinating your steak fajitas before you cook them is the make or break deal when trying to pack these pups full of flavor. Our Fajita Spice makes this process super easy, simply add oil and spices to a flank steak, leave it sit and you are good to go!
- 2 pounds skirt, flank, sirloin, or hanger steak sliced into 1/2 inch strips
- 1 red pepper deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 green or yellow pepper deseeded and sliced into thin strips
- 1 medium onion peeled and sliced into thin strips
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6-8 tortillas warmed
- Sour Cream
- Place the steak into a sealable bag. Add the 2 TBSP olive oil, 1/2 TBSP of lime juice, and 3 TBSP of FAJITA SEASONING to the steak bag. Shake, Baby, Shake.
- Place peppers and onions into a separate sealable bag. Add 1 TBSP of Olive oil, 1/2 TBSP of lime juice and 1 TBSP of FAJITA SEASONING to the bag. Shake it. Shake it real good.
- Seal the bags tightly and refrigerate for one hour to overnight.
- heat a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dump the vegetables into the skillet and cook until just tender-crisp (5 minutes).
- Remove the vegetables from the skillet to a plate and add steak strips to the same skillet.
- When the steak is cooked throughout (about 7-10 minutes), add vegetables back to the skillet along with the leftover marinade from the bags.
- Heat tortillas and serve with any extras you mustered up.