These Brussel sprouts make for an awesome side dish to take to any holiday party!
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cleaned and halved
- 2 tbsp. EVOO
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. ROASTED GARLIC BLEND
- Get your big skillet, warm it up on medium heat! Add EVOO.
- Add halved Brussels, flat side down, do not touch them for 3 minutes, or when they are golden on the bottom. Seriously, just don’t touch them. Shake the pan after 3 minutes and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup water and cover. Let Brussels sprouts steam until tender, 3 minutes.
- If the pan dries out, add in 1 tbsp. of water at a time.
- Remove sprouts from skillet and set aside.
- KEEP YOUR POT HOT.
- Add vinegar, honey, mustard, and ROASTED GARLIC BLEND and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a simmer and cook until thick and syrupy, 6 to 8 minutes. Return sprouts to pan, toss to coat and heat through, 2 to 3 more minutes.
- Serve them now or cover with foil, put on your ugly Christmas sweater and head to the party.