Don’t worry, be happy. Bring the taste of the Caribean to your tv dinner stand as soon as you possibly can.
12 Chicken Legs
4 Limes (juiced)
2 TBSP EVOO
1.5 Cups of Green Onions
2 T. Jamaican Jerk Seasoning
6 Garlic Cloves
2 Habanero Peppers (optional)
- Place chicken in a mixing bowl. Cover with lime juice and water.
- In a blender or food processor, place spice mix and oil together. Blend well, then mix in onions, green onions, garlic, and habanero peppers until almost smooth.
- Pour 3/4 of the marinade mixture into bowl with chicken, reserving a small amount to use as a basting sauce while cooking. Cover, and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Brush grill grate with oil. Cook chicken slowly on the preheated grill. Turn frequently, basting often with remaining marinade mixture. Cook to 165F.